The Ember Advantage. Operating in Horseshoe Canyon, one of the lowest-cost natural gas plays in North America.
SUSTAINING CAPITAL - OUR PORTFOLIO APPROACH TO INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Under the current gas price environment, Ember is capitalizing on existing inventory to create the most cost-effective opportunities.
- 456,000 undeveloped net acres (Core area)
- 144,000 net acres of fee lands
- 3,300 future drilling locations
LOW-COST DRILLING LOCATIONS
Ember’s core assets are located in Alberta’s Horseshoe Canyon CBM fairway - 2.2 million net (over 2.6 million gross) acres of highly contiguous coalbed methane inventory.
- Production of approx. 300 mmcf/d
- Over 9,800 producing wells with avg. W.I. of 91%
- PDP Reserves of 829 bcfe
- Ultimate gas-in-place of 35 tcf
- Reserve life of 25-30 years