Field Administrator - Nevis, Mirror Alberta
Ember Resources has an excellent opportunity for a Field Administrator in the Central Alberta region. We are seeking an individual with a high level of competence and professionalism to join our team to manage various administrative tasks and will report to the Field Superintendents. The shift for this position is Monday to Friday, with every other Friday off. Living within 45 minutes to our field office, which is located 30 minutes east of Lacombe is a requirement.
Ember Resources offers an excellent work environment and competitive compensation. Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter no later than Wednesday, Sept 20, 2023.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion are important to us. Ember is an equal opportunity employer, with a commitment to employment opportunities that are available to all qualified individuals regardless of race, colour, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
We are committed to offering a non-bias hiring experience and welcome applicants to “Blind Apply” by removing your name and other identifying information from your resume and cover letter and simply add your initials in the required name fields during the application process.
The successful applicant must meet the following:
• General administrative duties including data entry into various databases and data analysis/reporting for multiple departments (Operations, Pipeline Integrity, Construction & Process Development)
• Ordering personal protective equipment for field personnel
• Shipping/ordering and delivering throughout the field
• Assist with fleet vehicle management
• Assist with maintaining and tracking field staff training records
• Assist with planning various social events
• Participate in Emergency Response Plan (ERP) drills, as well as near miss, incident, and behavioral based safety program initiatives
• Work within Federal, Provincial, and Corporate Health, Safety, and Environment regulations & guidelines
• Provide creative solutions and effective problem solving of issues that arise
• Contribute to the team achievement of meeting business, environmental, health and safety targets
• Improve levels of competence and interpersonal skills through training, project and work participation
• Represent the corporation in a respectful and courteous manner
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Essential Experience & Skills
• The ability to work independently and within a team
• Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be flexible, manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing work responsibilities
• Computer and program knowledge required, proficient at Office365 products
• A keen interest in learning new programs – Ember uses various databases for which on the job training will be provided
• Experience with the following programs is considered an asset but not necessary: Peloton Products (Siteview, Prodview and Wellview), Power BI, Marsworx, Velocity EHS, Xcelerate, Open Invoice
• A valid class 5 driver’s license. A drivers abstract will be required.
• A post-secondary education is an asset
• Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada