Ember is a well-funded private entity operating coal-bed methane ("CBM") focused natural gas E&P business based in Calgary, Alberta. With interests in 2.2 million net acres of land and combined gross production of 290 mmcfe/d of natural gas, we are the leading producer of coal-bed methane in Canada. We are seeking the following candidate for our expanding natural gas business:
We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethic, who is a self-starter and highly motivated and has strong oral and written communication skills to join us in our downtown Calgary office.
The successful applicant must meet the following:
- You must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- High School Diploma
- Previous Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Organization & planning skills
- Customer service focused
- Problem solving
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Professional, self-motivated individual who is able to maintain a well-organized desk.
- Day to day duties will include but are not limited to directing calls, greeting visitors, scheduling appointments, organizing meetings and boardroom calendars.
- Receiving, sorting and preparing/sending mail and courier packages both internal and external.
- Inventory control and procurement for office related items.
- Maintain kitchens, printers and supply areas.
- Document preparation – strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. as required.
- Be an “Office Champion” for all health and safety rules/regulations and office policies and procedures.
- You will be required to help support the administration team with any projects as needed;
- Event planning support
- Back up to File Clerk (Records Management)
- Be open to further opportunity for growth & development by supporting the teams around you (accounting, engineering, land, etc.) in project based work, i.e., data entry, filing, document proof and editing.